U.S. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
James Perse accepts online returns of non-sale, unworn/unwashed merchandise with original tags attached within 30 calendar days from the date of delivery. All products must be returned in its original packaging and with all related accessories included. Items in gift sets may not be separated and must be returned complete in its original packaging. All refunds will be applied to the original payment method. If you return a package that does not meet this criteria, it will be denied. All denied returns will not receive a refund and will be forfeited. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
Please visit our Store Returns page if you wish to make a return of an online purchase at a James Perse store located in the United States.
For more information, please contact our customer service department.
All Sale Merchandise is Final Sale.
No returns or exchanges. Previous purchases are not eligible for discount. Sale items are ineligible for price adjustments.
Limited Edition Products (Longboards | Surfboards) are Final Sale.
No returns or exchanges.
INTERNATIONAL RETURN POLICY, please click here
Please contact customer service at 866-466-0668 to assist you with your exchange. We will place a new order and waive your Shipping and Handling (S&H) fees for the new merchandise. Return the original merchandise and upon receipt, a refund will be issued in the original form of payment. Please note that Exchanges are not available with merchandise purchased from our retail stores.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
U.S. Return Instructions
Our return process is convenient and easy. Included with each purchase invoice is a return form with a prepaid USPS return shipping label with a return delivery confirmation sticker.
1. To ensure accurate processing, please fill out the returns form included in the box of your original purchase. There is a section for return items and the reason for your return. Include this in your return package.
2. Using the prepaid USPS Merchandise Return label included in your original order:
- Fill out your name, address, order number and affix squarely onto the address side of your return package.
- There is a "USPS Tracking #" sticker included with your packing slip. Remove this sticker and place it near your "Merchandise Return Label" on your return package.
- To ensure we receive your return properly, include your original order receipt inside your return package; indicating the item(s) and the reason for your return.
- Drop your package in a secure mailbox, give it to your postal carrier or take it to your local post office.
- Your package will be returned via U.S Priority Mail. Once we receive your return, we will deduct a $6.95 fee from the return balance due to account for the return postage.
- The prepaid return label is optional. You are free to use your own return services at your discretion. We recommend you use a service that you can track and one that offers insurance.
U.S. Return Address
If you are not using the prepaid return label, make sure you send all online returns to:
James Perse Online Returns
7373 Flores Street
Downey CA 90242
We recommend that you choose a shipping service that allows you to track your package and that you insure your package.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS INSTRUCTIONS, please click here
You may choose to return any item that you have purchased online at one of our store locations within 30 calendar days from the date of delivery. Simply bring a copy of your original invoice that was included in your order package. We cannot accept returns without your original invoice. Your return will be exchanged for a James Perse gift card good at any of our James Perse store locations.
At this time, our online returns warehouse cannot accept returns or exchanges of purchases made in James Perse boutiques.
International Store Returns
Online purchases cannot be returned to James Perse international retail store locations.
Once we receive your return package, you will be sent an email notifying you of your return. Please note; that this email will be sent to the email address as provided on your original order.
Your return credit will be placed on the original form of payment and will appear on your next statement (generally 10-14 days depending on your bank).